Are you a geotechnical designer with a strong interest in geotechnical construction?
We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor and have been delivering industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input.
The Design Engineer will provide technical support in the design and delivery of efficient foundation solutions and implementation of soil improvement solutions for clients in foundation and ground engineering. This role will be based in Sydney, however you will be required to travel to various project sites within NSW/ACT.
- Work in accordance with the Company’s Policies and systems in dealing with Workplace Health, Safety and Environment
- Undertake project investigation, planning and concept design development
- Prepare detailed design plans which meet client requirements and specifications
- Provide solutions that maximise both site efficiencies and site production
- Carry out careful assessment of tender information
- Propose alternative solutions in construction design and economy to arrive at a competitive price
- Actively participate in industry forums, discussion groups, lectures and presentations
- Ensure Keller’s professionalism and reputation is not only maintained but continually improved
What you need to be successful in this role
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering or an associated discipline.
- Masters/Chartered qualifications will be highly regarded 10-15+ years of geotechnical, structural or geostructural design work experience
- Previous international work experience will be highly regarded Good communication skills for the development of strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of soil mechanics and soil improvement systems including design standards and codes
This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level. If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role, please email email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.