Are you a geotechnical designer with a strong interest in geotechnical construction?
Keller Pty Ltd is the world’s largest geotechnical company and we have been delivering speciality foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building and construction industry throughout Australia for many years. People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees’ contributions and input.
- Are you a geotechnical designer with a strong interest in geotechnical construction?
- Are you looking for new challenges and growth opportunities?
- Are you comfortable in a fast paced, decisive, environment where you get to apply your innovative spirit?
- Do you welcome the opportunity to share Keller’s interesting projects at industry events?
- If promoting safety and quality in your design work is important to you, then consider applying for Design Engineer opening in the Keller design team
Interested candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering (Master's preferred)
- 3+ years of geotechnical, structural or geostructural design experience •Software skills: Microsoft Office package, Plaxis 2D and 3D, Slope W, Wallap, Coldes •Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Out of the box thinking particularly with respect to development of engineering solutions
- Ability to work well within a team
- A commitment to continuing professional growth including participation in industry organisations and committees
- Willingness to travel to project and Client sites as required
- Appropriate rights to work within Australia
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Undertake project investigation, planning and concept design development in support of our Business Development Team
- Prepare detailed ground engineering and foundation engineering solutions to meet client requirements and specifications
- To provide professional and technical support to our Operation Team in the implementation and verification of projects
- Assist in developing the technical skills and capabilities of junior engineering team members whilst promoting a culture of Safety and Quality within the business
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role, please submit an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that unsuitable applicants will not be contacted.