- Australia’s leading geotechnical engineering company
- Small and large projects and an exciting pipeline of work
- Competitive salary package and an inclusive and collaborative culture
We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction, and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. With a wide range of challenging and dynamic projects, join Keller to build the foundations for the future of Australia and we can help you build your career.
About the role
As a construction manager you will take on a leadership role ensuring the effective transition from tendering through to project delivery of all projects in the NSW region. This hands-on role will manage the planning and allocation of people and plant resources and will proactively identify and resolve issues that may adversely affect the outcome of the project. Passionate about people this role will lead, manage, and mentor the engineering and operations team and foster a positive culture within the organisation.
We are looking for candidates with a health and safety focus, a strong sense of integrity, the ability to drive performance excellence and a passion for the industry. Ideally, to be successful in this position you will have:
- University degree in civil engineering or related discipline.
- Demonstrated management experience preferably within a similar position.
- A sound understanding of commercial and contractual aspects of projects and construction management procedures.
- Full working rights for Australia and a construction white card.
- Management / project management qualifications are desirable.
- Willing and able to travel to project sites in Sydney, Newcastle, and surrounds as required.
Why work with us
At Keller, no two days are the same! Working with an engaged, collaborative, and supportive team that includes the industry’s leading and most respected engineers, you will play a key role in a wide range of projects from design through to construction. As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Competitive remuneration and benefits.
• Flexible work arrangements including work from site, home or the office.
• Career progression including developing career pathways, an emphasis of promoting from within and international opportunities.
• Learning and development opportunities including technical training and development, EA membership and participation in mentoring programs.
• Leave benefits including 16 weeks of paid primary carers leave.
At Keller Australia we have a strong focus on health and safety, offer an inclusive work environment, and are committed to ongoing development and recognition of employees' contributions and input. We are a diverse and inclusive organisation where differences are valued. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities to apply.
How to apply
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role interests you, but you don’t quite meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
If you are ready to join the Keller Australia team, please send through the attached completed application form and a copy of your updated CV by hitting the 'apply' button.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.