This role will be based in Brisbane, however you will be required to travel to various project sites within Australia as required. We have multiple projects underway which vary in size and complexity, affording varied and interesting work experience to the right candidate.
- Must have experience managing diaphragm wall projects.
- Must have experience with bentonite.
- Establish a project construction program, including the acquisition and commissioning of plant
- Prepare weekly product delivery reports and submit them to the Construction Manager
- Identify and forecast risks and opportunities for the project works and compile and maintain the project risk register
- Prepare project tenders and bids
- Coordinate all project resources – people, plant and equipment
- Ensure compliance with legislation and Keller procedures relating to workplace health and safety
- Drive commitment to quality as part of the project management plan
- Assist in the resolution of any technical problems encountered during the execution of contract works
- Drive ongoing efficiency and improvements in operations especially with respect to time and budget
- Maintain effective communication with the client, subcontractors and suppliers throughout the project
What you need to be successful in this role
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering, geotechnical engineering or an associated discipline
- At least 10 years of demonstrated project management experience
- A sound understanding of geotechnical and foundations systems
- The ability to train, supervise and mentor engineers, operators and supervisors
- A sound understanding of commercial and contractual aspects of projects, Australian contract laws and construction management procedures
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role, please submit your application to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.