About Keller Australia
We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor. We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input. We have a strong focus on Health and Safety, and we are dedicated to fostering a healthy and safe work environment.
About the role
Keller Australia are currently seeking an experienced Construction Superintendent to join our team on a permanent full-time basis. This role will be based in Melbourne however, you may be required to travel to various project sites across VIC as required.
Candidates for this role must have specialised experience with Polymer construction materials.
- The ability to train, supervise and mentor engineers, operators, and supervisors
- Assist in the resolution of any technical problems encountered during the execution of contract work
- Ensure the construction related aspects of the project meet or exceed performance targets in relation to time
- Oversee resourcing and drive improvements in operations
- Approve project construction budgets
- Identify future plant and equipment requirements
- Sound understanding of commercial and contractual aspects of projects
- A strong commitment to health and safety
- Support project managers in identifying and forecasting risks and opportunities for projects
We are looking for candidates with a health and safety focus, a strong sense of integrity and ability to drive performance excellence and a passion for the industry.
To be successful in this position you will have
- Demonstrated Management experience preferably within a similar position
- A sound understanding of commercial and contractual aspects of projects, Australian contract laws and construction management procedures
- Construction White Card
- Full working rights for Australia
- Management / Project Management qualifications are desirable
- Willing and able to travel across Western Australia
- Flexible work arrangements considered
- Fair employment practices and emphasis on promoting from within
- Focus on learning and development
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Potential for international career growth
- Collaborative working environment
- Paid parental leave
How to apply
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
If you are ready to join the Keller Australia Team, submit your application by clicking the apply button or emailing directly to careers@keller!
Keller Australia is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTI+; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.