About Keller Australia
We are Australia's leader in geotechnical solutions and proud to be one of the globally connected companies of Keller, the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor. We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction, and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. At Keller Australia we have a strong focus on Health and Safety, offer an inclusive work environment and are committed to ongoing development and recognition of employees' contributions and input.
What we are seeking
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced and highly motivated applicants for full time, temporary contracts across our upcoming projects for the below positions in QLD, VIC, NSW and WA:
- Concrete line pump operators
- Piling rig operators
We are looking for people with a health and safety focus who enjoy working collaboratively in a diverse team environment. You will have a strong sense of integrity and a drive for performance excellence with an interest in geotechnical solutions.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position and/or organisation
- Experience working with Bauer, Mait and Fundex piling rigs (Offsider positions)
- Experience operating with Bauer, Mait and Fundex piling rigs (Piling rig operator positions)
- Strong hydraulic experience (Fitter positions)
- A successful background and understanding of piling (Foreman positions)
- Piling or ground engineering experience (Labourer positions)
- Great organisation and time management skills
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with all key stakeholders
- Construction Industry white card
- Heavy Rigid (HR) License
- Full working rights for Australia
- EWP with Work at Heights certificate (desirable)
Please note additional licenses/tickets may be required dependent on the position applied for.
How to apply
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
If you are ready to join the Keller Australia Team, please send through the attached completed application form and a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.