About Keller Australia
We are Australia's leader in geotechnical solutions and proud to be one of the globally connected companies of Keller, the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor. We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction, and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced fitter to join our plant and equipment team in Como, WA. This role would be responsible for the maintenance of our specialised equipment.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing knowledge in the preparation and maintenance of highly technical equipment, supporting our fleet of cranes, specialist foundation and ground improvement equipment
- Ensuring all plant and equipment is operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Reading drawings, specifications, and equipment manuals to assist with troubleshooting and repair
- Liaising with the team on work orders and scheduled maintenance
- Developing a strong and collaborative working relationship with the team
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, adaptable, and someone who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and pitching in.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Trade qualifications as a fitter, diesel mechanic or hydraulic mechanic or related trade
- Experience with heavy fabrication metal work using a variety of hand and power tools
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Sound mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn different types of equipment
- Have a strong commitment to safety to ensure a zero-harm environment
- Experience with piling/drilling equipment, cranes or foundation equipment highly regarded
Why work with us?
- Focus on learning and development
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Fair employment practices and emphasis on promoting from within
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
We are a diverse and inclusive organisation where differences are valued. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities to apply.
Please note Keller have a strong commitment to health and safety, a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol screen) will be required for the successful candidate.