We are looking for a piling foreman to work in a full-time capacity based in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Conduct work in a manner that is safe and consistent with Keller HSEQ policies and procedures
- Ensure a culture of Workplace Health and Safety ownership and zero tolerance of injuries
- Ensure that there is compliance with the legislation and Keller procedures relating to Environmental matters and comply with all site OH&S requirements
- Approve JSEA prior to works starting and submit to safety for review
- Ensure all competencies are assessed and conducted prior to start
- Ensure all reports are submitted on incident day and action preventative outcomes as required
- Conduct job observation at least once per fortnight, ensure reports are submitted, review all outcomes and sign off actions closed out prior to submitting to safety
- Assess risk analysis/work method statements
- Monitor plant safety and maintains plant register
- Be responsible for the safety supervision of all subcontractors and suppliers
- Liaise with client representative, Keller project engineer and/or Keller project manager to identify and manage Key project HSEQ requirements
- Attend and co-ordinate crew attendance of client project specific inductions
What you need to be successful in this role
- Essential piling experience in a similar role - minimum 10 years
- Experience in piling techniques such as bored piling, bored piling under polymer, cased bored piles, CFA, deep CFA, driven piles, secant piles, diaphragm walls and rigid inclusion piling
- Construction Industry white card
- Dogmans ticket
- Riggers ticket desirable
- EWP and current working at heights desirable
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Full working rights within Australia
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role, please complete the application below and send with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
Keller Australia is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTQI+; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.