About Keller Australia
We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor. We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction, and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years.
People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input. We have a strong focus on Health and Safety, and we are dedicated to fostering a healthy and safe work environment.
About the role
Keller are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager or Project Engineer to join our team on a permanent full-time basis. This role will be based in Braeside, VIC and Macquarie Park, NSW.
This would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled individual with previous piling experience to join an industry leader.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage multiple projects which vary in size and complexity
- Prepare weekly product delivery reports and submit them to the Construction Manager
- Prepare project tenders and bids and liaise with clients
- Coordinate and manage all project resources including but not limited to people, plant, and equipment
- Assist in the resolution of any technical problems encountered during the execution of contract works
- Drive ongoing efficiency and improvements in operations especially with respect to time and budget
- Maintain effective communication with the client, subcontractors, and suppliers throughout the project
We are looking for candidates with a health and safety focus, a strong sense of integrity and a passion for the industry.
Ideally, we are seeking individuals who have experience working in CFA bored piles or piling / ground improvement.
To be successful in the position you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, or an associated discipline
- Piling and/or ground engineering experience
- A sound understanding of geotechnical and foundations systems
- The ability to train, supervise and mentor engineers, operators, and supervisors
- A sound understanding of commercial and contractual aspects of projects
- Construction White Card
- Management / Project Management qualifications are desirable
- Willing and able to travel
- Fair employment practices and emphasis on promoting from within
- Focus on learning and development
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Potential for international career growth
- Collaborative working environment
- Paid Parental Leave
How to apply
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
Click Apply online or email us directly at careers@keller today!
Keller Australia is an equal opportunity employer, and we support diversity in our workforce. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTI+; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged to apply.
Please note Keller have a strong commitment to health and safety, a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol screen) will be required for the successful candidate.