Temporary and permanent positions available on full-time basis. These roles will be based in Melbourne, however, you will be required to travel to various project sites across the state as required.
- Establish a project construction program, including the acquisition and commissioning of plant.
- Solely manage multiple projects which vary in size and complexity.
- Prepare weekly product delivery reports and submit them to the Construction Manager.
- Identify and forecast risks and opportunities for the project works and compile and maintain the project risk register.
- Prepare project tenders and bids and liaise with clients.
- Coordinate and manage all project resources including but not limited to people, plant, and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and Keller procedures relating to Workplace Health, Safety, Environment and Quality.
- Drive commitment to quality as part of the Project Management Plan.
- Assist in the resolution of any technical problems encountered during the execution of contract works.
- Drive ongoing efficiency and improvements in operations especially with respect to time and budget.
- Maintain effective communication with the client, subcontractors, and suppliers throughout the project.
We are looking for candidates with a health and safety focus, a strong sense of integrity and ability to drive performance excellence.
To be successful in the Project Manager/Project Engineer position you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, or an associated discipline.
- Piling and/or ground engineering experience.
- A sound understanding of geotechnical and foundations systems.
- Demonstrated management experience preferably within a similar position.
- The ability to train, supervise and mentor engineers, operators, and supervisors.
- A sound understanding of commercial and contractual aspects of projects, Australian contract laws and construction management procedures.
- Construction White Card.
- Full working rights for Australia.
- Management / Project Management qualifications are desirable.
- Willing and able to travel
How to apply
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
If you are ready to join the Keller Australia Team, please send through your covering letter and resume to email@example.com.
Keller Australia is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTQI+; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.