About Keller Australia
We are the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor. We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input. We have a strong focus on Health and Safety, and we are dedicated to fostering a healthy and safe work environment.
About the role
Keller Australia are currently seeking an experienced project manager or senior project engineer to join our team on a permanent full time basis. This role will be based in Lawnton, Brisbane however, you will be required to travel to various project sites across the state as required.
- Establish a project construction program, including the acquisition and commissioning of plant
- Solely manage multiple projects which vary in size and complexity
- Prepare weekly product delivery reports and submit them to the Construction Manager
- Identify and forecast risks and opportunities for the project works, compile and maintain the project risk register
- Prepare project tenders and bids and liaise with clients
- Coordinate and manage all project resources including but not limited to people, plant, and equipment
- Ensure compliance with legislation and Keller procedures relating to Workplace Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- Drive commitment to quality as part of the project management plan
- Assist in the resolution of any technical problems encountered during the execution of contract works
- Drive ongoing efficiency and improvements in operations especially with respect to time and budget
- Maintain effective communication with the client, subcontractors, and suppliers throughout the project
We are looking for candidates with a health and safety focus, a strong sense of integrity and ability to drive performance excellence and a passion for the industry.
To be successful in the Project Manager/ Senior Project Engineer position you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, or an associated discipline
- Piling and/or ground engineering experience
- A sound understanding of geotechnical and foundations systems
- Demonstrated Management experience preferably within a similar position
- The ability to train, supervise and mentor engineers, operators, and supervisors
- A sound understanding of commercial and contractual aspects of projects, Australian contract laws and construction management procedures
- Construction White Card
- Full working rights for Australia
- Management / Project Management qualifications are desirable
- Willing and able to travel across Queensland
- Flexible work arrangements considered
- Fair employment practices and emphasis on promoting from within
- Focus on learning and development
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Potential for international career growth
- Collaborative working environment
- Free onsite parking
- Paid Parental Leave
How to apply
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
If you are ready to join the Keller Australia Team, submit your application by clicking the apply button now!
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Keller Australia is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTI+; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.