About Keller Australia
We are Australia's leader in geotechnical solutions and proud to be one of the globally connected companies of Keller, the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor. We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction, and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Site Administrator on an initial 6-month contract to join our project team on site at Kwinana Beach.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with project documentation and administration of project files
- Liaising with Head Office regarding company processes and procedures, systems, training, and document control
- Assist with purchasing and stock control
- Administration of records relating to plant equipment
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, adaptable, and someone who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and joining our team out on site.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Have previous experience in an administration position, ideally within the construction industry
- Great communication skills for liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Hold a current construction industry White Card (or willing to obtain one)
- Good organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail and excellent computer literacy
Why work with us
- Focus on learning and development
- Collaborative working environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Fair employment practices and emphasis on promoting from within
At Keller Australia we have a strong focus on Health and Safety, offer an inclusive work environment, and are committed to ongoing development and recognition of employees' contributions and input.
We are a diverse and inclusive organisation where differences are valued. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities to apply.
How to apply
If you love what you’ve heard and are ready to join the Keller Team, apply online today.
Please note Keller have a strong commitment to health and safety, a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol screen) will be required for the successful candidate.