Keller is the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor. We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction, and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years.
People enjoy working for us because of our friendly work environment, our commitment to ongoing development and our recognition of employees' contributions and input. We have a strong focus on Health and Safety and are dedicated to fostering a healthy and safe work environment.
We are looking for an experienced supervisor to join our team in Perth working across a variety of piling projects.
The supervisor will be responsible for assisting with site setup, ordering of plant and materials, and managing the day to day of the teams’ activities
What you need to be successful in this role
- Experience as a supervisor – minimum 5 years’ experience in a construction environment
- Construction industry white card
- Good communication skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Good understanding of a construction site and need for coordination of tasks between co-workers
- A strong commitment to safety to promote a zero-harm environment
- Be physically fit to work and travel (a pre-employment medical will be required)
Why work with us?
- Above industry rates
- Uniform and PPE supplied
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader and earn great experience
Keller Australia is an equal opportunity employer, and we support diversity in our workforce. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTQI+; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged to apply.
Keller has a strong commitment to health and safety, a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol screen) will be required for the successful candidate.