The Keller graduate program combines a combination of on the job learning across all areas of disciplines including structured training, and self-development.
Whether you have just graduated or have been working a year or two since leaving university, the Keller two-year graduate program is a fantastic opportunity for you.
The program will follow a rotational structure across the two years providing an in-depth on the job training and learning opportunity with different functions and departments within Keller to gain a fully rounded understanding of how we operate and how you can make a difference. Keller’s graduate program will be in partnership with Engineers Australia for individuals to gain further structured training, networking, and a chartered pathway.
From the start of the graduate program graduates will be matched with a mentor to help provide guidance and support along the way.
Learning and development
The program is based on 70/20/10 principle with the support of a dedicated mentor, whereby 70% of the learning is from organic, but structured on the job learning and development, 20% is from self-development and the remaining 10% is from formal training courses.
What will I receive
- Exposure across all departments within Keller Australia
- Mentor with senior technical experts in the field
- Engineers Australia graduate membership
- Graduate network across Australia
- Continuous professional development
- Networking with other graduates across engineers Australia
- Chance to influence and report back to senior leadership
- Resilience and emotional intelligence
- Structured on the job and formal training by industry experts
- Travel across Australia
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant engineering field of study
- Maximum two years relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident or have unrestricted working rights for ongoing work
- Enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- Proactive approach to learning & development
- Willing to travel regionally and nationally as required
For positions available check our vacancies on Vacancies | Keller Australia
If you are interested in joining the graduate program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.