At Keller, we value, encourage and empower women to be the best they can be at the workplace.
We are proud to have women excelling in the full range of roles at Keller from human resource managers to engineers, designers, site staff, project managers, executives and many more.
The leadership at Keller are invested and committed to ensuring that women are given equal opportunity to excel as individuals and professionals. From our CEO, Mike Speakman, to our Divisional Presidents and Business Unit Managers across the Group, we have a long line of supporters of women in the workplace.
Keller Women in Construction AMEA (KWIC AMEA) is a ground-up initiative to form a dedicated group of women supporting and championing women’s rights in the workplace. At Keller, KWIC is our way of showing our deep commitment to the advancement and flourishing of women at work.
- We offer a range of flexible back-to-work schemes for women returning from maternity leave.
- We annually review our like-for-like gender pay gap.
- We make it a point to ensure female toilets at all sites and nursing rooms in all offices and at site (where necessary).
- Connecting our women through our social group and webinar event series.
- Flexible work from home arrangements (where the role allows).
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary care-givers.
- Building an online community of women in the business for mutual support and encouragement.
- Mentorship programme.
Check out our positions vacant here and send us your CV if you would like to join our Keller Australia team and be part of promoting and supporting women working in construction.