• Australia’s leading geotechnical engineering company
• Global company with career development opportunities
• Competitive salary package and an inclusive and collaborative culture
We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction, and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. With a wide range of challenging and dynamic projects, join Keller to build the foundations for the future of Australia and we can help you build your career.
About the role
Keller are seeking an experienced design and estimating engineer to collaborate with our close-knit team. You will provide technical support for the design and delivery of efficient foundation solutions to clients in foundation and ground engineering.
You will be responsible for:
- Project investigation, planning and concept design development.
- Preparing detailed design and estimating plans which meet client requirements and specifications.
- Carry out careful assessment of tender information.
- Preparation or modification of ACAD drawings and raising NCRs and CARs.
- Carry out onsite inspections and pile testing.
- Regular reporting on site activities to project/operations/technical manager.
- You are comfortable with some travel and working on site. You are a tertiary qualified engineer with:
- 2-5 years of demonstrated experience in a similar position;
- Great communication skills for liaising with internal and external stakeholders;
- A sound understanding of geotechnical and foundation systems;
- An understanding of commercial and contractual aspects of projects.
Why work with us
At Keller, no two days are the same! Working with an engaged, collaborative, and supportive team that includes the industry’s leading and most respected engineers, you will play a key role in a wide range of projects from design through to construction. As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements including work from site, home or the office and flexi start times.
- Career progression including developing career pathways, an emphasis of promoting from within and international opportunities.
- Learning and development opportunities including technical training and development, EA membership and participation in mentoring programs.
- Leave benefits including 16 weeks of paid primary carers leave
We are a diverse and inclusive organisation where differences are valued. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities to apply. We also believe in hiring for potential so if this role interests you, but you don’t quite meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
How to apply
If you are ready to join the Keller Australia team, please send through the attached completed application form and a copy of your updated CV by hitting the 'apply' button.
Please note Keller have a strong commitment to health and safety, a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol screen) will be required for the successful candidate.