About Keller Australia
We are Australia's leader in geotechnical solutions and proud to be one of the globally connected companies of Keller, the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor. We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction, and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced project engineer in Sydney. This role would be responsible for supporting the project team with planning to ensure the safe, timely and successful completion of projects to schedule.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring requirements are achieved with regards to the safety, construction and technical aspects of the project
- Undertaking site inspections and duties as directed by the project / operations manager
- Ensuring the construction related aspects of a project meet or exceed the required performance targets in relation to time and budget
- Preparation or modification of CAD drawings
- Raising non-conformance reports and managing rectification
- Managing contractors to ensure the project meets deadlines
- Ordering and assessing materials to ensure compliance with project specific specification and budget
- Cost control and financial reporting
- Regular reporting on site activities to project/operations/technical manager
Please note this role may require some travel to regional / interstate locations and periods of time working away from home.
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, adaptable, and someone who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and joining our team out on site.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- A strong commitment to safety to achieve a zero-harm environment
- Great communication skills for liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- A ready to learn attitude. Capable of working within a team or autonomously
- Degree qualified in civil or geotechnical engineering
- Have a sound understanding of geotechnical and foundation systems
- An understanding of commercial and contractual aspects of projects
Why work with us
- Focus on learning and development
- Collaborative working environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Fair employment practices and emphasis on promoting from within
- Paid Parental Leave
At Keller Australia we have a strong focus on Health and Safety, offer an inclusive work environment, and are committed to ongoing development and recognition of employees' contributions and input.
We are a diverse and inclusive organisation where differences are valued. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities to apply.
How to apply
If you love what you’ve heard and are ready to join the Keller team, email us today.
To learn more about us, visit www.keller.com.au
Please note Keller have a strong commitment to health and safety, a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol screen) will be required for the successful candidate.