We are regularly seeking skilled and experienced labourers, foremen, offsiders and operators to join our teams across Australia.
We are Australia's leader in geotechnical solutions and proud to be one of the globally connected companies of Keller, the world’s largest geotechnical engineering contractor. We have delivered industry leading foundations and ground improvement solutions to the building, construction, and mining industries in Australia for over 60 years. At Keller Australia we have a strong focus on health and safety, offer an inclusive work environment and are committed to ongoing development and recognition of employees' contributions and input.
We are regularly looking for experienced and highly motivated applicants for full time and temporary contracts across our upcoming projects in our common site roles:
- Piling rig offsiders
- Concrete pump operators
- Excavator operators
- Crane operators
- Foremen / supervisors
We are looking for people with a health and safety focus who enjoy working collaboratively in a diverse team environment. You will have a strong sense of integrity and a drive for performance excellence with an interest in geotechnical solutions.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position and/or organisation
- Experience working with Bauer, Mait and Fundex piling rigs (Offsider positions)
- Piling or ground engineering experience (Labourer positions)
- Great organisation and time management skills
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with all key stakeholders
- Construction industry white card
- Full working rights for Australia
- EWP, dogman, first aid and work at heights certificates (desirable)
- Must be willing to travel within Australia
- Competitive rates under the Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA).
- Additional licenses/tickets may be required dependent on the position applied for
How to apply
Check out our current vacancies listed here.
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
If you are ready to join the Keller Australia team, please send through the attached completed application form and a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keller Australia is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workforce. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTQI+; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged to apply.